Need headset recommendations.

Haven’t bought a headset in a while for gaming. What’s good out there?

I received a pair of SteelSeries Arctis 7 wireless headphones for Christmas, and have been pretty happy with them so far. Comfy, good sound quality, and a dial to adjust chat vs game volume.

I swear to the gods, the Steelseries Arctis 7 is the hands down best wireless headset I have ever worn and used.

Flawless fit and comfort. Excellent noise cancellation. Really nice bass and sound clarity. Superb battery life and range. Just amazing. Worth every penny. SUPER easy to setup and use. Just plug the transmitter in, turn headset on adjust the fit and volume, and boom.

…but get it in white :slight_smile:

Heck no, gotta get it in black!

They are comfy - I have to remove them to hear my wife and son when they talk to me.

I like the SteelSeries software too. And while I am stoked about the line-out bypass on the dongle, I can’t use it, because my speaker jack is too big to plug into the back of it.

Run out of juice? Plug them in and continue using them while charging via micro-usb!

Definitely make sure you get the 2019 edition.

Run out of juice? Plug them in and continue using them while charging via micro-usb!

This feature is awesome. I rarely use it on my sennheisers because I’m pretty good about keeping them charged but it sure is convenient

I don’t use headsets but I always recommend the Beyerdynamic (MMX300) over gaming brands.

I use them too and it was the best decision regarding headsets I’ve every made!

I’m using HyperX Cloud 2 for years. Really comfy,can have it on my head whole day and not once my ears hurt. Probably because the cups and bigger than my ears. Sound is great too, though i’m known to have musical deafness, so i don’t really can differentiate if it’s really good or not. For me it’s good enough.

Personally I’ve always had sennheisers cant complain about any of them. Used a PC150, PC360 and now the GSP600.

Bayerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones and a decent microphone

I have a pair of noise-canceling earplugs, which is protect my hearing from the loud noise.
You can visit https://www.bigearinc.com and hope here you find out some beautiful headset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeMNnjPBsjU