Need help about the survivability of characters

Hi guys i started Grim Dawn about 8 months ago and i am enjoying it a lot. So many character options in the game it’s crazy. I played the first 700 hours softcore and afterwards i began with hardcore and i have 1.3k hours in total now. I played warder, dervish, infiltrator, pyromancer, paladin until level 100 in HC. Only my cabalist survived. The other ones died before i even reached SR15. After many hours i realized that i didnt farm the krieg set so i wanted to go for a Spellbinder. I found the DW “Fleshwarped Strikes Kriegbinder” by Rektbyprotoss and wanted to go for it cause i am a fan of dual-wield. The problem is that i dont wanna die again because i like the character a lot but it happens to be a bit squishy like the other ones i started my HC journey. People reach SR65+ with DW-Spellbreakers i mean… I seriously have no idea what the problem is or what i’m doing wrong. Maybe my gameplay sucks? I have 2k+ armor, 750 health regen., all resistances are of course capped. Can you guys check the grimtools link out? Maybe i am missing something.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V00y7yV

You have bad OA so you will not crit, only 4% life steal, low attack speed, low CC res (slow, stun, freeze), not 100% armor absorb. Compare your with protoss build, and also alkamoshaters [1.1.7.2] Melee Krieg Spellbinder two builds - DW and 2H -> 5:30-6:00 CR/SR 100/sub2min Ravager + Crate killer/75-76 farmer

1 Like