Need help with Map Editor Zone DBR Empty

Hi Everyone,

I’m asking your help here because I’m stuck in my modding learning.

What I’m trying to do : make a mod with a whole new map , new world etc

What I’ve already done : changed the world map image (not Cairn anymore), created a region in that world (working good I can play it), added 2 riftgates in that region / terrain in Map Editor (one is Devil’s Crossing rift asset the second is a created rift with DBR Editor), added the 2 rifts on the world map with tagNames, grouped the 2 rifts together

I’ve already read tutorials here about that but there are things missing because they all use Cairn map with everything already existing, not a new world

What is blocking me : making rifts functionnal (rifts discovered but still undiscover on the world map and so unusable)

It is said in tutorials that I have to add my regions / terrains to “Zone” in Layout Mode , but the window “Selected Zone DBR” is empty
There are still things I don’t really understand in the DBR management and folder path config , but I think I’m not that bad because I’m already there

So please , if someone could help me with that, because that time I have no solution and no Idea of what to do

There are parts in tutorials that are not easy to understand because I’m not english so I’m probably missing something somewhere

Hope someone could help me :slight_smile: