Need More Global Physical to Acid Conversion Sources

So, having looked at doing an acid-retaliation sentinel build using Sentinel of the Three armour set I’ve now noticed there’s not a lot of physical to acid global conversion sources to convert the copious sources of physical retaliation to a more thematically suitable acid retaliation. Heck, even the Judgment of the Three lacks physical to acid conversion despite being an acid weapon, same with the shield and not even the whole set’s set piece bonuses have any poison to acid conversion.

Which given the above + the availability of acid to physical conversion is probably why the physical retaliation Witchblade build using this set is so headed for the nerf hammer.

So it would be nice to get an MI etc with high physical to acid conversion on it like the Ugdenbog Girdle has for acid to physical, or put higher physical to acid conversion on the Sentinel of the Three set to balance it a bit. Or it could be added as a skill modifier for Path of the Three since that already has a fixed 15% physical to acid conversion on it.

I agree with this.
The char I’ve been playing lately is a Dervish that converts damage to Acid, and it’s very hard to get above 60-70% Physical to Acid conversion.

Some extra conversion on the Sentinel set would be good and the other suggestions by the OP would be welcome too.

So…why would we want to do it again with a different damage type? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Because usually acid resistance on enemies is much, much higher than physical resistance leading to acid based builds having a lot of “fun” with certain enemies. Which would result in less effect dps overall in builds using Sentinel of the Three if it had in build conversion from physical to acid :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I suspect you’re going to be plain evil instead and nerf the amount of retaliation available from Devotions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.