Need some help optimizing my Archon

Grimtools link

Hey everyone! I recently made this build around Mythical Death’s Reach. The damage is fine, the sustain is fine, but I seriously need some OA and DA. I imagine the Devotions are pretty close to optimal, although I’m always up for suggestions. But the items could definitely use some work. Obviously I need better greens, that’s just what I had at the time of making the build to cover stun resist and fill out other resists. But maybe one of the rings could be swapped out, maybe the belt, maybe even the helmet (although I’m partial to that active). Maybe even the amulet, seeing as this build has absolutely absurd levels of RR, it can afford to drop some. Any suggestions on what items to use or what affixes to hunt for would be appreciated!

wraith scream augment on jewellery is gonna give you more than 200 oa
likewise irrah’s blood is gonna do the same for DA
you are actually getting screwed a bit on your resist affixes, having to spend so many slots mere 20 cold resist, when you’re sacrificing higher resists components like ex ugdenbog leather or spellscorched plating
devo-wise you can take red crossroad+2 in lotus and get a 3poin wendigo for more speed (and 1%phys res more) at the sacrifice of 10% increased healing effects, tho since eor needs speed like crazy it’s probably worth it

Great catch on the devotions, not sure how I missed the opportunity for some points in Wendigo! Definitely better than where I put the 3 extra points. And I’ll swap the augments, I had gotten it for the stun resist but the greens cover that fairly well on their own

your current agument, basilisk, doesn’t have flat damage, irrah or wraith does ,)

LOL yeah I was thinking of a different build. Did a ninja edit before you even replied xD