Need some help with A physical EOR Warlord with shield please!

Arcane Spark’s flat energy leech is only applied by % weapon damage and the full effect only scales up to 100% weapon damage (e.g. 50% weapon damage = 50% of the effect). Actual damage dealt has no impact.

That reduces the requirement for Spirit to equip rings, amulets and some caster headguards/chestguards/weapons. It won’t solve your energy crisis whether you do have it or not. You need some way of actively restoring energy in decent or large amounts like the above.

understood , thats why its effect was unnoticeable … thank you

yes i understand but i meant for jewlery as im also having this issue where i cant euip them due to low spirit .
and for my energy sustaining problem i need to focus on energy regen % , am i right ?

And +x energy regenerated as well yes. Completely forgot earlier but Presence of Virtue in Oathkeeper also provides a chunk of it with investment as well.

alright , ill respect and go for max POV and try to work through devotions later to get harp or scythe

also are ulo and tree of life worth having for my build ? and if not what else should i go for ? im just trying to sustain surviveability so i went for this on grim calc … was going for harp to sustain energy as well but u guys mentions POV is good enough for that so i went for maul for hp conversion … ur suggestions are welcomed and if someone can respec the devotion tree to suite my build and ill just follow will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlmgpjZ

its just for devotions

Have you spent all Tonics of Clarity? You get 3(?) while doing quests in the expansions. Depending on what you want to try we can find out, if it’s easier to start all over or to respec some constellations.

If you need more Aether Crystals:

You are playing a Warlord with shield. You can afford to spend some attribute points on Spirit. Juwelry requires up to almost 400. Likewise it does not hurt to put some points into Cunning, as it will increase your hit / crit ratio and your damage. Or you rely on attibute stats from gear.

BTW - none of your items has the of Scorched Ends suffix :wink:

fair enough , i think i got 1 at the begining of AOM now and ill use it to respec once i know which devotions to pick

interesting , so how about i put 10 points in each cunning and spirit starting with spirit first or cunning ? total of 20 points then rest in physique

and why would i need of scorched ends ? i just gear up with any that has +phys then +trauma

final devotion route before respeccing , there is 6 points left not sure where to put them ?
so good to go now or any tweaks remain ?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2J1jDgN

Sounds good to me. You can optimize it, when you are level 100.

For a fun ranged proc, mostly for +2 to EoR (but will also increase your energy consumption), more OA and chaos resistance. EoR already has native fire and lightning damage, which is why you want to convert some of it to physical (e.g. with Korvan Spaulders).

Speaking of rare affixes - one item with of Insight would be really helpful for your energy issues while leveling.

From best IMO to OK: Ulzaad, Autumn Boar, Scythe, Rhowan’s Scepter, Targo… OR you can get Life Steal from Toad and the celestial skill from Menhir’s Obelisk.

well for of scorched ends , it seems i cant get them even i dont know where they drop/sold ?

i went for tree of life and 3 points in ulo bound to warcry then heading now for light of empyrion

It’s a random drop and can also appear in the assortment of any regular vendor. You might need to adjust your loot filter.

Seems like you made some additional changes to the devotion route you shared last. Anyway, feel free to experiment to find out what works best.

understood , thank you minister :slight_smile:

yep , and now im having 0 problems with energy as ive put few points into POV so im thinking of respeccing again to swap harp for ulzaad or autumn boar (not sure what else is better than those) cuz tree of life helps with energy problems and health big time

hello,
this is my build currently and having a blast of fun with it , but i need to cap resistances via components and augments for each armor and jewel slot and its kinda overwhelming as im going through diffrent pieces of gear dropped and i get to that point where i trade off +dmg for +resists every time so i want some help in which the best to use for chest/hand/feet … etc to cap resistances , thank you :slight_smile:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVA7Jb7N

on a side note : i just did crucible on 2.0x speed then died at last challenge (wave 160ish IIRC) due to lack of vit/poison/chaos resists and life leech , but cant complain as i was dying in wave 20+ before lol :laughing:

Grimtools items database → Augments → press f3, type in your preferred resistance (e.g. vitality resistance) → find out what augments fit you most and what factions provide them

Do the same with Components

In order to answer this please let us know what difficulty you are playing on, and which factions you are Honored / Revered with. And I recommend reading Component Setups before Endgame.