Nemesis Spawn points in 1.1.5

Is there any updated guide for nemesis spawn points in 1.1.5? The patch notes say there have been changes, and we failed to find Grava’Thul at his usual locations today.

I think they are the same as always.
Grava’thul spawn points
This might help you to find out which one(s) you overlooked.

I think they’re referring to the gradual reduction of spawn points for most nemeses over the game’s lifetime, like Aleks no longer spawning in sewers or Malmouth outskirts. I don’t believe they changed actual spawn points this patch.

In my experience, you can’t miss Grava following this route whilst checking your map in each area for the Nemesis icon:

• Start at the portal to the Ch’thonic void north of Barrowholm.
  • Run all the way through and past Ekket’Zul to Lone Watch.
  • Check the Mourndale field, then find the void rift in the area (3 spawn spots in Ch’thonic camps in the centre, north and east).
  • Check around gabal’thun’s area and Lunal’Valgoth’s area.

If you still don’t find him, I remember hearing about a mechanic where he won’t spawn until Ekket’Zul is defeated first.

This, probably - it was our first run on Ultimate with those characters. Having nemesis rep with Cthonians, we expected to see Grava’Thul when proceeding from Barrowholm to Malmouth, since we cleared Mourndale and all the Cthonian areas on the way.

So no changes to Spawn points in this patch? I had hoped for Valderan and the old Cthonian boss to lose some of their overabundant spawn locations.

I don’t see anything mentioning changes to the number of Nemesis spawns. There’s mention of the loot penalty on certain Nemeses being removed in the notes for 1.1.5.0 which you might have gotten confused over.

Valdaran is fine I’d say - his spawns are all concentrated in the run from the Warden Cellar to Krieg, the Gruesome Harvest, just above the Gates of the Necropolis and if he’s not at any of those, he is definitely in Valbury.

I have asked for Benn’Jahr to get his spawn points toned down in the past as his number of spawn spots and areas he can spawn in are higher than any other Nemesis. Nothing has ever become of it so by this point, I just assume that Crate is fine with how it is.