Nemesis spawn points location updates?

So, I read that quote from Zantai from the 1.1.5.0 patch update announcement, but I can’t find anything showing new/updated spawn point locations for the aom/fg nemeses. Anybody have an updated chart, or at least know what Zantai meant? I’m wondering if maybe he just meant that farming nemesis is easier now b/c you get better loot from SR and see plenty of nems there, or…?

I think he meant that nems that are easier to find had loot penalty (lower drop rates) but now the penalty is removed.

From rereading it though, he actually says “with changes to spawn locations on other Nemesis”

on other nemesis. Yes, some nemesis got their spawn locations changed, that’s true. I too would like to know what those are now.

He’s referring to how they’ve cut down on spawn points for Nemeses that aren’t Fabius/Zantarin/IM over the game’s lifetime. Stuff like Aleksander no longer spawning in Malmouth sewers or Kuba staying out of the undergrowth. Since those nemeses are easier to find now, there’s no reason to keep the loot penalty on nems like Fabius.

1 Like

If the GT map is up to date you can use it to figure out where the Nems currently spawn