Nemesis Vs Belgothian's Carnage

So I have both Recipes for these Relics, and I’ve been trying to determine what would essentially be the better option for my BM-> I’m attempting to Build Belgo but don’t have the set yet.
Either way I’m not sure which would be more beneficial in terms of DPS overall- Thoughts? Tips? Advice? Lol anything appreciated!

Belgothian’s Carnage for Belgothian Blademaster. Nemesis is more for cold builds.

1 Like

So let’s say I built Deathmarked-> Would that be a better Relic for that type of build? Forgive me I’m just trying to theorycraft here!

For Cold Deathmarked? At that point it’s either Nemesis or Nidalla’s Outbreak. From the cold Deathmarked builds i checked, the latter seems to be more popular and seems to be overall better. Good proc, flat defensive ability, aether res and crit damage.

But if you don’t have it, you can just use Nemesis for cold Deathmarked.

1 Like

Cool man, much appreciated! Thanks!

1 Like

can I ask why? namely, why is the skill on Belgothian’s Carnage good for Blaemasters, since they are usually autoattackers and don’t depend that much on cooldown skills?

For cold Deathmarked build you want either Nidalla or Serenity. For Belgo obviously Belgo relic… or Serenity as defensive and resistances option.

Belgo relic have nice avantage, the proc which resets skills. For example the blue Blind Assassin set is monster with it. Nemesis have pet, which is another reliable devotion procer. For example proc heavy cold build without WPS skills might use it properly.

1 Like

It can be used to help lower the cooldown period on several skills like Ring of Steel. I recall the skill used to be much better but got nerfed solely because you could reset cooldowns more efficiently.

That could be pretty interesting. I don’t have Nidalla yet and I’m not sure I have serenity, but is going Cold currently even worth it? Or is Belgo better currently?

Also as far as @Norzan stated It doesn’t really reset your skills anymore it Just takes -1second To all currently Active Skilll Cooldowns with a 4.5sec recharge on it. So it DOES help with CD Spam, but it’s not as beefy as it used to be methinks.

Belgo relic also lowers CD of devotions. For example Ulzaad’s Decree gives very good amount of flat physical(converted to pierce) and defensive devotions probably can be reset as well.

1 Like

Oh no shit, it resets devotions too??? Welll that’s definitely more of a bonus than previously assumed- I’d have to take a look at me devotions because I don’t know em off the top of me head, but I’m pretty sure that’s beneficial to my current/future belgo/ build as well! Thanks for that info!

1 Like

Nidalla is the best cold relic, because of the strength of it’s proc. But Nemesis isn’t far behind. For different cold build combinations, other relics are possible as well:

• Spellbreaker- Iskandra
  • Infiltrator- Combustion or Bane
  • Trickster- Eye of the Storm

Belgo Blademaster is currently significantly ahead of cold DM in terms of damage. Defensively isn’t the same case though. If you like cold, nothing can stop you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s true, i forgot it also helps lower the cooldown period of devotions. Which explains even better why it got nerfed in the first place.

1 Like

Well thank you both for your input! It’s been pretty good information to digest! Much appreciated!

Depends on what you need more.

Nemesis offers invaluable bonus damage against humans, DA shred, and speed. So I’d take this if I’m using a build which is lacking in any of these departments.

Belgo carnage offers an amazing proc if and only if you’re DW’ing. So I’d use this to take a DW build to the next level assuming the above criteria have already been met