Nerf,Nerf and more nerf

i suggest checking the Mutator dispenser,
seems like it might have suffered a stray hit in the Nerf-volley; as i keep getting Weakened, e v e r y w h e r e:weary:

I stand by my claim, farming it’s too time consuming.Relics are the biggest problem.Game itself is the best I
ever played but with the farming misses the point.One ? for all the billionaires,where do you spent the money
and all the excessive xp.Why not exchanged the excessive xp for materials ? Farming problem solved.

Use GDstash and craft everything without effort.

Crafting. Mostly relics, Conduits or Badges, though i’ve made several crafts for some other Legendaries like hats, chests, specific amulets just to try for a specific smith bonus before. Some bits on occasion also go to transmuting to re-roll same set pieces for the full set or to try for higher stat rolls (like conversion) on the pieces that have it.

Been asked for multiple times over the years and never happened, guess Crate isn’t interested in the idea.

Really, it’s no different to just increasing the chances on components or craft materials dropping or adding in more places and ways to gather them, which they have done over time.

Obvious troll is obvious.
I do not feed~

1 Like