New Forum Feedback

Hmmm it doesn’t seem to work and quotes the first post still.

Hmm. Seems you are right on that count. Looks like the only alternative is to highlight the post you want to quote (after starting the “message”) and press the quote popup button to embed it in your post.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, this works.

1 Like

Yup - not quite as straight forward as previously but at least you can still get it done I guess.

Indeed.

I did not even know this was a thing. Maybe the Discourse devs broke that in error. Head over to their forums and submit a bug report :wink:

1 Like

I did report two. Even trying to start some drama. bug - Discourse Meta

I dunno man but… we need to level your drama game up then. You’ve been watching me long enough you can definitely do better :scorv:

You gotta turn the “condescension” up a whole lot more.

2 Likes

Yeah. I have been thinking their forums would benefit from more regular users taking part in their discussions. So far I got the impression that it is mostly used by forum admins.

Are you trying to say I should grace their forums with my magnanimous presence? Am I “regular” enough?

You are regular in so far as you are neither mod nor admin. Otherwise you are an irregularity :grimacing:

1 Like

:wink:

I’m just playing tho - I don’t have a lot of interest to post there currently. I don’t know if they could handle me for long if I truly went there to “play”, or AKA, stir the pot and cause a ruckus. If I ever did it would probably be low key (or regular) to report something or gripe about a change or whatever.

1 Like

If they were smart they would use such an opportunity to implement and add any missing tools to handle the types of you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lmao - now i better keep an eye on YOUR posts there to see what you might try to get them to implement :rofl:

There you go: Profile - eisprinzessin - Discourse Meta

1 Like