New Music - "Lonely Moon"

Out of curiosity, what was used for piano? AK from Native Instruments? TruePianos? Sounds really nice, but a bit muffled so I can’t really recognize it. I always liked cinematic piano sounds to mess with, my favourite instrument.

Used the Felt Piano that Spitfire sort of gives away for free + donation. Super warm. http://www.spitfireaudio.com/modules

Wow, never heard of them, thanks for info, will bookmark them. And so I thought I checked most of piano plugs :slight_smile:

Holy… it’s just great!

This track is amazing. So amazing that I had to register this account just to post this comment. The transparency that you guys at crate have is unlike any other company there is, and you’ve got to know that I appreciate every bit of your world that you allow us to see. I am very excited for this game, and for this company.

I enjoyed this music track a lot. It’s a nice piece of work.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say, I’m currently listening to all of the music from newest to oldest, and that it is very dark feeling.
I think there could be some more drawn out melodies, but in compliment it does remind me of the wonderful music of diablo.

I absolutely loved this track as well. I mean the others were pretty good too, but this one is really vivid in the emotions that it tries to convey. More tracks like this one in the game would be awesome.

Great song, and great soundtrack overall… It really sets a nice mood for this type of game. I enjoyed every track that we can listen on media/music section :slight_smile:

Truly amazing song, I would even say ‘touching’. Very very nice!

Very nice I’m liking all the music that I’ve heard from you so far so good.
Will your music artist ever make albums ? Would not be a bad idea s/he’s very talented. :smiley:

so beautiful

I’ve been chowing through the track list relentlessly through the past few weeks, and it feels like I’m progressing my way through Cairn already. You’re really bringing out some outstanding music for this game.

The music in this game is so somber and moving. I’d like to hear a few tunes that have a bit more “I’m gonna kick the shit outta ya” in them. Nonetheless, I love the direction that the music production is going. Really sets a certain mood to the game.

GDFTW!

Isn’t there absolutely any way I can listen to this track over and over, it is my favorite song and I just can’t get enough of how it realizes my inner feelings the majority of the time I spend alone…

This is some fantastic stuff. I’ve been going through the music for the first time. It really sets a mood. I can’t wait to see how it works with the visuals and everything else!

Love, love, love it!

I thought of Javier Navarrete(Pan’s Labyrinth) upon hearing this track.

Just watched the “Sound and the Fury” dev update, you had me at “…inspired by the work of Matt Uelman.” I am getting so excited for this game!

yes I have listened it,can you give me updates how you inserted this new music.

I love the progression in this song, and thematically, it really does fit into the sound of the other music made for this game thus far…it’s very cohesive and I can’t wait to see the visual (area) associated with this particular piece. Great work, keep it up!

Fantastic.It gives you this depressive feel of hopelessness.
Definetly some fine music for the overworld.The guy who made it is really talented.