New music posted

This will probably be the last new track for a while until the music guys cook up another batch. Check it out and enjoy!

http://www.grimdawn.com/media_music.php

Very nice, definitely liking the music tracks, and the drums are great, they’ll get the heart pounding when playing.

Amazing! Thanks again for another great score!

Again, awesome music direction. Love the feel this is going to give the game. Can’t wait to play a test version and hear the music to trully appreciate it.

This has a great vibe to it, very reminiscent of some of the better stuff from the Diablo and Diablo II soundtracks, with a little Fallout (the interplay stuff) mixed in. Me likes. I’m starting to dig the music the more I listen to it.

The music gets a bit tedious after a couple of minutes, but I keep forgetting most game’s soundtracks are done for the atmosphere: you don’t want to be taken out of the game just to listen to the music while you are in the middle of a fight! :smiley: As a background music it should work perfectly, now every time I hear a music I wonder how it will be used…Fight music? Exploration music? Town music? So far I prefer them to the ones in TQ:IT.

the sound is very important in a game
great music … I love it already :smiley:

I like the part that starts 3:20 and it get’s even better at 4:17.

yeaa great!!!

I can feel the tension in the tracks. I guess it’s gonna really fit in perfectly.

This was another great track! :smiley:

Another wonderful track! It has kind of a “haunted old west” sound to it, I think :smiley:

I am loving the drums.
Its the kind of music where I could picture you having to chase down a boss who keeps taunting you and luring you deeper into its lair while you fight of swarms of minions.

Make sure to give Soundz cookies this week in addition to his usual peanuts from all of us in the GD community :smiley:

AWESOME.
The cymbals going the whole time are really cool.

epic drums are
epic
epic song is also
epic

I like this new track, it’s mysterious, wild (because of the drums) and a bit dark.
It fits the games atmosphere perfectly (for what I could see), and it isn’t very Diabloish, which is good.

I just have to rave about this music some more.
I listen to a lot of soundtracks and this type of music, and Grim Dawn is gonna have one top tier soundtrack.
Stands up next to Diablo 2, Mass Effect, Age of Conan and the like.

I think your guys’ take, while still recognizable as dark fantasy in the vein of Diablo et al, has it’s own special vibe. It puts me squarely in the Grim Dawn setting.
I’m just as excited for the soundtrack as I am for the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Listening to it right now… tell the music guys that it’s very good.

I hope/expect they look in once in a while and read our feedback.