New Music Track

http://www.grimdawn.com/media/Grim%20Dawn%20-%20What%20Once%20Was.mp3

Hope you enjoy, more to come soon!

Hell yea!

This track is so awesome. Very prog-rock like, reminds me a bit of Floyd… Keep em coming!

Sounds great! Can’t wait to hear more :smiley:

Woo! Nice update. And incredibly cool track. I wish I could come up with tunes like that…

Fantastic mood!! Mature, dramatic, and yet soothing at the same time, love it.

Oh my god! So sweet!! Now to start learning electric guitar even harder, haha…

Thanks, medierra!

EDIT: I have created last.fm page (I could not resist expanding the knowledge of the game…):

No sure if it is correct that way for you, medierra, so correct me if I am wrong, I will fix it immediately!

EDIT2: I also created Last.fm group, feel free to join guys!

Awesome track. Very mellow and soothing, yet puts you in the mindset that something is about to happen.

Love the guitar :smiley:

Taking a cue from the title (“What Once Was”), and sad tone, I listened to it from the other direction, that something had already happened; as though you were walking through a landscape that was once vibrant and full of life but is now twisted and dead.

Oh YEAH! This totally rocks! Reminds me of a cross between a Western movie and 28 days Later!

That seems to be a very fitting description. Love it!

This will be one of those memorable tracks…

your in a ghost town surrounded by loads of zombies :slight_smile:

but what a great track, keep them coming, as that was bloody awesome

Love the new track.:smiley:

Oh YEAAAH !!!

I just got chills, this is the kind of music that is so awesome that you actually stop to play and take care of the mood. Very diablo-tristram like, yet it really has its own thing going.

Love it!

While listening this track, I’d like a gunslinger mastery even more ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, that was crazy good. When the music alone can give you a mental image as clear as if you had just looked at a screen shot, you know you are going to be amazed and satisfied when seeing (and hearing) the final product…

Uh, I was thinking … the song is so darn good that its lengh is really disapointing. I know this is a lot of work but it deserve at least 5 mins, if not 10! What d’you think?

This is a very memorable score! I’m really impressed with the detail of music; it’s awesome to listen to.

Great job, I can’t wait to hear more!

Just loop it a few times maybe?

Hehe, that’s what I did. =))

Lovely song, really! Can’t wait for more! =)