New Music!

Our music guy’s have outdone themselves this time with a few new tracks that we will be releasing over the next couple weeks.

To kick things off, I’ve posted “They Come” in the media section.

Hope you enjoy! :smiley:

splendid - that’s a way to start the day … enjoying it right now :smiley:

Awsome.:rolleyes::smiley:

This is great XD

Lol Awesome!:cool:

I am quite excited to hear new music from GrimDawn.
I really like it.

Only one point maybe: The drums seem to be a little bit less… deep. In terms of sound not composition. Of course thats just my personal opinion, it highly depends on what mood the track is supposed to create.
(might have been the crappy boxes of my macbook, too. Gonna listen to it with better hardware later)

I liked it…sounds dark and foreboding…with a sort of industrial tone :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the dark industrial tone also.

Thanks for the update! I can’t wait to hear more of this awesome music!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Do I need to say anymore?

I love it, dark and dark and gritty, sounds like something is coming and coming closer, something like Stephen King’s Langoliers (and that was scary) (just google if you not heard of that before)

but anyway, awesome track, and seems to fit the game setting / time very well indeed. can’t wait to hear more tracks:)

This track is great! It reminds me of the soundtrack from The Crow. I can’t wait to hear more!

TECHNOmancer

I <3 the drums, kinda remind me of the ork drums in dawn of war?
I <3 the little background piano thing that i have no idea what it is

100% awesomeness you may say “truly outrageous”

though i think it would be really cool if you can put some people screaming in the back ground, would kinda give it the Aztec cultural sacrifice thing i guess? i don’t know but it would sound cool.

do you have the same guy you had at iron lore?

It has a very dark, atmospherical sound to it. Sounds like it would be great game music.

Well I have to agree with the rest that its a nice tune which will set the mood for the game or scene for which it will be used.

Personally I only use the ingame music the first time around I play the game then I always choose my own type of grinding music, since games rarely have that much diversity in the music to be listened to for hours.

However its a great moodsetting song, and will fit perfectly to the game feeling.

So cudos to the composer =)

I love when you all post new developments, and the music release doesn’t disappoint - great stuff there.

Keep on Keeping On!

This sounds fantastic just enough of a bad ass action vibe to it makes me envision two hostile forces coming together on the battle field. I think I will let it loop while I finish reading live free or die by Ringo on my ebook reader. This is one of those tracks that will go with epic space battles too.

Okay now I listened to the song with a good headset and I like the drums alot more. Must have been the crappy built-in boxes from the laptop.

Very nice.

I believe it would be even better if it had a tad more bass!

Creepy! Can’t wait to slay some monsters while it’s playing!

I haven’t even listened to the whole thing yet and I love it already. Deep and moody.

Very very promising.
It sounds like a Sephiroth title with a touch of John Carpenter’s movie soundtrack.