New Wind Devils are amazing for leveling

Playtesting the new permanent Wind Devils. They are amazing for levelling now. Because they are permanent, there are no energy problems and they proc devotions like a madman. I really like that Shaman now has access to lazy Elemental RR.

I admit, I have avoided elemental Shaman builds that relied on Wind Devils before, because of the hassle of keeping them up. I’m loving the change :slight_smile:

8 Likes

is there any estimate for when this will be patched into the main game? ive been leveling a PS shaman and having a great time but I know its gonna be much better when wind devils become permanent

Not official info but I think it can be like ~2 months based on some facts. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

if you’re impatient you can use this
database.zip (3.0 KB)
can take that, place it in the root mod folder of grim dawn

then in launch commands add /basemods

will launch the game with that “mod” active useable in main campaign and crucible

*but will have to disable it for MP/delete the /basemods launch command

3 Likes

dang two months could be a long wait, i might level an alt in the meantime but ya i might get impatient haha

Strange though that Codex of infinite storms isn’t in the changelog :thinking:

It is, indirectly:

Though no changes to the item other than this.

1 Like

I’ve seen that part, yeah.
But I was assuming they would add something else since there isn’t much going on with that item anymore. The proc and a bonus to Mortar trap is all that’s left.