Next gameplay music track is up!

The next gameplay music track in the series our guy’s have been working on is up now in the media section for your listening enjoyment!

http://www.grimdawn.com/media_music.php

Downloading it now, will have comments of it’s awesomeness posted soon.

Update:

I really enjoy the feeling of slight terror. This is very ominous music with a kind of mystification.

Really great to listen to, I enjoy the longer length of the piece and there’s enough variation in there so it’s not overwhelming at all.

Thanks for sharing it! I’m really impressed!

Easily my favorite track yet!

Sounds excellent! I love all the announcements of late. I think you have us all at the edge of our seats:D

Keep up the good work!

Our ears are totally open to your super sonic orgasms!:smiley:

Very nice…horror theme…I like it…

Well that one is plain awesome.

Make sure to get the pre-orders back up so I can finally get my legendary edition.

excellent :slight_smile: that’s the way to end the day

Wow, this track is amazing!

horrifying,scary,amazing,great.,peaceful?

I just love it there’s so many words to explain the magnificence of these great songs you have bin releasing these past few weeks! keeps you on the edge of your seat! or even under the cover! The name is perfect to so fits no man would ever want to live in a place with music that scary!

One word comes to mind upon listening to the track; Awsome. I could put that song on my ipod and play it on a loop while I drift off to sleep. :smiley:

This is some freaky stuff! …gives a feeling like “What happened to this World? And what horror lies beyond the next corner!?” Haha impressive!

FRELL!!! THAT TRACK IS AMAZING!!! then times that by a very large number, certainly the best track yet, words fail me on how to describe the awesomeness of that music, and the music in general

Certainly very talented, and with the rest of the dev team, I bow before you

and yeah, the music is great in its own right, as a standalone track, but once its part of the game, its really going to make playing it extremely sweat or should that be chilling? experience :smiley:

keep up the good work, the more I see and hear of the game, the more I’m itching to play it, can’t wait for the next instalment

Again, diggity diggin it.

Very good track !

It’s a tribute to >>> the Hell’s theme in Diablo <<<, isn’t it ? (play at 30 ")

All the back ground music has been good but this one is outstanding, how long does it take to create a track like this, and is your composer also working on other sound effects for the game too?

Fits the game perfectly, well done!

Excellent!!

really love these two new tracks.

Really great stuff… sets the mood well, and that’s without the graphics!