Next Thing Discussion

I don’t have very constructive and complex suggestion… But please, reverse the Colossal Grasp nerfs. That combined with the Octavius nerf was a bit much, I think. The gloves are useful outside Octavius. They are the only shield passive bonus item in the game as far as I know…

Pyran full set skill could use a facelift btw. It looks pretty much useless.

2 Likes

+1 to that.

Uptime/downtime on supported skills (Devastation & Mortars) is too high even if spec’d into Star Pact. :-1:
Furthermore the granted skill is (excuse my language) a f***ing joke.
Dmg. on it is bad, it adds no form of sustain thx to the lack of weapon dmg % on it and is overall just a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse option compared to stormfire. (which, btw, even profits from pyrans lightning to fire conversion on the helm on top of that!)
Lightning rr % to GoE is odd too. Would be better if it was just a 10% extra ele rr % imo.
Staying power isn’t exactly good either.
You are either forced into going for a weird & dmg lacking regen devo route with LoE or go for one with a fair bit more dmg but alot less reliable route with chariot, turtle, dryad, behemoth.

My suggestions to helping this set would be the following:

• flat cdr to both devastation & mortars, the downtime is too high and uptime not good enough
  • buff the granted skill (pyrans pyre) by adding a fair amount of weapon dmg % to it
  • change the fire / light rr % bonus to a % ele rr one
  • to help with the durability consider some extra phys. res. on the set bonus

On another note I would also like to adress the granted skill (apocalypse) on the fire devastation amulet.
(m. herald of the apocalypse)

• the granted skills cooldown feels a bit to high imo & maybe reduce the area where meteors land by a little as well.

Cheers, Mergo.

3 Likes

Could we get a blueprint for the Rage of Agrivix set?

I don’t see why it shouldn’t get one.

Also agree that the skill on full pyran is not worth anything. Dont even bind it to my toolbar because of zero advantages. %WD would be great

1 Like

Pretty sure the whole point of the granted skill not having %WD is so that Pyran is forced (kinda) to play as regen, which the set supports quite decently. The bigger issue with Pyran, IMO, is that when it comes to Fire Mortar Trap support, you do it better if you break the set and slap on a Terrnox offhand and Mask of Infernal Truth. You pretty much break even on damage and don’t have to deal with the woeful setup time. And you get to roll cast speed on the tome so whatever it is you’re doing as filler will work better. Maybe having some sort of proc on the head or offhand could make Pyran a little more interesting of an option. Like a regen boost on 60 % health or something, so the build gets to have better defenses than a custom setup and can go more heavily into damage on the devo path.

Would be better if that skill gor native adcth, making it like a fire Wendigo’s Mark or Maul, even if only 15-20%

That could indeed be a good option, some hp regen proc or failsafe. Anything is better than the current skill :slight_smile:

Constellation Turtle:
That “-physique requirement for shield”: Hands up, who finds that useful? Lets put smth useful there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:raised_hands:

I do find it VERY useful.
Some casters want to use shields and these usually need a lot more physqiue than any of the other gear.
Meaning I would have to waste a ton of physique when I could instead spirit dump more for dmg & energy regen.

2 Likes

Turtle population has already skyrocketed in the last two patches, we’re gonna run out room if they get any more beneficial

4 Likes

Reminder: Phys to fire to RF on ignaffar gloves.

3 Likes

I find it quite long to acquire “essential” blueprints (relics, components, magic lvl 90 craftables) when I start fresh. Maybe more totems on the map could improve the blueprint drop rate ?

I find some MIs hard to get. I’m building an acid DW ABB WH and I don’t get a lot of Gargoyle MIs (the +1 nightblade belt and the ABB helmet). When I remember my last warlord, I had almost too many ugdenbog girdles… when there is not that much ennemies that can spawn the item, maybe increase the drop rate ?

We can transmute legendaries, why couldn’t we merge items ? With an additional cost, I’d appreciate an option to merge 3 items into one:
A X of whatever
whatever X of whatever
whatever X of B
into A X of B
I know I’m dreaming but some dreams look like real :wink:

3 Likes

Ghoul needs buffs like no tomorrow….it’s not very good these days. What does it offer? Most people just build tanky and drop ghoul altogether.

3 Likes

For starters turning the attack speed bonus into total speed would already help. :eyes:

4 Likes

Is it possible do some changes for temporary buffs as well (e.g. pneumatic burst)? I’ve personally been avoiding infiltrators, witchhunters, etc. for their double temporary buffs. Maybe turn some of them into toggle type with average values during its duration or something. It would be massive QoL improvement

As someone who enjoyed doing Mortar specs (did three different Mortars builds: fire, lightning and physical ones) I never even looked in the direction of Pyran set. The custom Fire spec (that is a direct competitor of Pyran) that I made not only has more mortars but also cooldown on Mortars is ~0.6 seconds so whenever you farm with it in SR you can deploy them all in like 3 seconds. While with Pyran it’s just painfully slow and their value outside of Crucible is a big quesiton.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 41 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you all for contributing to the latest patch discussion. Time must now be given for the patch’s ingredients to simmer on the stove.

This thread is now closed, but you can continue to post feedback as normal in this section of the forum.

10 Likes