Night Soil, 102 Manors, 32 compst yards. most houses have 6 or 12 nightsoil in them

I think we need to be able to set the work radius of a compost yard and also add another worker.

i would except on the left side, i have a mountain. on the right critical resources that i can’t move. for baskets and herbs and etc. but even if i move the compost yards a little closer to the walls. all the compost workers focus on the closet house with “needs” which means, the closer homes alway are empty the homes more central are always full… i think we need to be able to set work area, like rat catcher. that would help a ton.

No, resetting the work area would create calamity, quickly.

Nightwaste is time sensitive, and the longer the run, the less efficient the collection is.

Add more than one or two corners to turn, and you invite disaster.

The work radius has to stay fixed because the dump site the worker must come from and return to is.

People would be expecting a worker than can only complete four or five runs per year to serve an entire town and be an efficient use of the worker resource.

Add more than one or two corners to turn, and you invite disaster.
If there’s a hill, you need to get your T-tool working and scrub up some space.

define keep up? are your houses empty of night soil or if you just click one at random, how much night soil does it have.

as in no poop in the houses. No sickness out breaks etc… No house ever gets the icon above it and when i click houses there is less than 10 waste. I have compost yards on 3 sides of the housing area. So travel time is very small.