Nightblade build, DW Madqueen's Claw & 2H Soulrend

I am about to start a new game and I am interested in nightblade build.

I have made 2 builds myself, one is DW witch hunter with double Madqueen’s claw and the other is 2H Reaper with Soulrend

I have a soft spot with those two weapons and really wanted to make characters that can perform greatly with them.

My objective is to made these two builds to be a gladiator farmer up to 150 wave. Currently, I don’t think they have the potential to do the 151-170 wave as it will not tanky enough.

1. DW Acid WitchHunter With dual Madqueen’s Claw
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyvv5kN

The concept is quite simple:

• RR with CoF (manticore), VoS, Nidalla’s final strike (Murmur) --> -111 poison res.
  • Buff with ABB+overcap Lethal Assault, Pneumatic Burst, and BoD
  • Nuke with SS (right hand abomination), Acid DW WPS, acid RoS (still not sure about this)
  • Heal with 2xMadQueen Proc, Giant’s blood, Ghoulish Hunger, blade barrier, Blade Spirit (Twin Fangs), and pneumatic burst.

Currently I am worried that it has too many button to push, I am looking for simplifying the build.
The conversion from physical to acid is also just 40% (46% max). I feel like it is still too low, but I cannot find any other sources for conversion without sacrificing some crucial equipment.

2. 2H Cold Reaper with Soulrend
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9rr9xZ

The concept is:

• Physical to cold conversion is 65% (max 76%). It has quite a bit stacked flat cold and frostburn damage
  • Debuff with Hardcap VoS + Night’s Chill, Murmur assigned to ABB. (- 71% cold res). Debuff DA with Nemesis pet
  • Buff with ABB+overcap Lethal Assault, Pneumatic Burst, and Soul Harvest
  • Nuke with Winterking’s might (bound to Arcane currents from Attak, still not sure about this), Bone harvest (leviathan), and overcap SS.
  • Heal with 18% life steal, giant’s blood, wayward soul, and pneumatic burst.
  • Seal of the night is used only for flat cold, + pierce, cold, and frostburn damage, also physical to cold conversion. I don’t think I want to use chillspikes.

In this build, I am worried about its energy consumption, so I put double soul shard for energy absorption. I am still finding a way to increase its energy regeneration without sacrificing the core ability.
Also, I am still not quire sure about Attak, I think I will switch it to Amatok and bound its procs to Winter King.

Comment and constructive criticism will greatly appreciated.

Hello,

For your Mana consumption problem, Arcane spark on your medal perhaps ?
I was about to say “mythical claivoyance hat” too but your main skill is Winterking’s might so …
I’ve tried your devotion path, it does a lottt of damage on my cold blademaster, thanks for the idea, i’m comparing it with amatok+ghoul+crown.

Any update on your 2H soulrend build ?

Hey, those 2 builds are very interesting, do you maybe have some videos to share? :slight_smile:

I am more experienced now and currently, I feel that bane of winter king and spellbreaker class is better for winter king’s might build.

I currently can’t share the build I’m theory crafting though. Maybe after I got back home…

I have not found some way to build around soulrend. The fact that it did not do pure cold damage is what make me mad.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Nope, this build is still theory. The character is still in levelling progress… :grinning::grinning:

I currently leveling up a witch hunter though, but with 2x venomlash, triple shadow strike and DOT oriented.

Mad Queen’s claw is harder to build around because it did not do pure acid damage.

Maybe someday if I have felt the build is perfect, I will share it to the community.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk