No-reply feedback forum

We’ve added a new forum that allows users to post feedback without other users being able to view or respond to it.

There have been number of complaints that it is difficult to post feedback on the forum without getting a barrage of negative responses. We’ve tried to address this in the past by asking community members to be more respectful of one another and posted on forum etiquette but, even so, some negative behavior continues. After revisiting the forum permissions, we found a way to enable this type of no-response forum. It seems like the best way to give people a place to voice their feedback without having to fear a negative response.

In some cases, I think people just don’t want to get involved in any sort of interaction about their feedback and this seems like the best option for that.

Sound decision.

Excellent idea indeed :smiley:

Edit…just read the small text under the title and while you’re not going to reply to all, I hope this dosen’t create too much extra work answering the simple repeating questions that would otherwise get answered by somone here. Good luck

Tbh, it’s sad that it’s come to this, but it’s probably wise.

Thanks. Finally people can voice their honest feedback without the crusaders attacking them. It might not be always be sound feedback, but people are entitled to their opinions. it’s weary how some posters repeatedly nitpick and dismiss everything.

Good job!

It’s amazing on how some people gets so sensitive when they see someone make a suggestion… it is as if any idea that you decide to share and suggest for the game would automatically be added to the game :rolleyes:

Not to mention most of these posts against a particular idea are just from people wanting to be against it just for the heck of it, since a lot of the suggestions and feedback provided here by other users could work pretty well with the game.

It’s not about it getting automatically added, but about giving feedback to the idea, either why it is good, why it is bad or how it could be improved

Not to mention most of these posts against a particular idea are just from people wanting to be against it just for the heck of it

This I have actually rarely seen

Couldn’t resist this one :wink:

The last three responses pretty much demonstrate why we need a no-reply forum. In light of that - closing this thread. Move along, move along…