No Wall, No Tower, Vanquisher Challenge

I notice you are getting 1 large group, while mine come in as different groups. Is that because I have 4 different barracks? Fighting 4 different fronts at once limits the amount of direction I can provide my soldiers. Keep that in mind when programming… :wink:

I’m actually getting multiple groups as well. I think maybe the event message was fixed to properly combined them. It should only be up to 3 groups, not sure what happened there. I did actually reduce splitting a bit for the next patch.

1 Like

I slaughtered one of the groups very quickly. I had already dispatched all 4 barracks and positioned them in their section of town. It’s possible that I split that smaller 7 person group from one of the 10 group. Meaning I had dispatched the smaller group before the rest of their party showed up? Not certain if that would affect the messaging.

Speaking of messaging, it would be nice if system messages were saved for a year at the least, and we had access to them. I sometimes miss the combat results since they will appear while combat with other groups are still live.

Just confirmed - the combat messaging is fixed in the latest build, so all groups from a raid are consolidated into a single raid message.

Yeah, some sort of event history might be nice to add at some point.

4 Likes

A Library or Repository to store Annual Scrolls, and track classes in different subjects up the tech tree taught at School.

‘In Year 48, 16 villagers graduated with degrees in Agriculture and 22 graduated with degrees in Engineering.
Crop Yields of Beans planted on two fields of X total area saw an increase in production of…
Construction Projects completed…
Lists of Births and Deaths by name, with eulogies of any noteworthy individuals that passed.’
etc.
Lots of info could be scrolled out.

1 Like

Or a more permanent record of your game, a sort of “Crate Chronicles” like the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles of early Medieval England, listing major events like attacks, fires, diseases, first Major Structure by type built (Barn, Trading Post, School, etc), population 'milestones, agricultural/food supply breakthroughs, and so on . . .