Non-passable door in SR

I think this might be the last one of its kind.

The area is clearly open and accessible from the visual but as the minimap indicates, the whole road up to the north-eastern doorway and the doorway itself is not pathable. In this case, rather than blocking the passage with rocks and debris I think it would be better to just adjust the minimap and make the area pathable cause the exit portal can spawn in the tower and the player has to run around needlessly if they’re in the north-east.

This isn’t the last. There are more in campaign, but I was too lazy to report. Either an open area is impassable, or the opposite: what looks passable on the mini-map is actually blocked.

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in v1.1.9.8.

Uh, thanks for sharing.

OK, here’s one I remember off pat. I don’t think the area marked on mini-map is accessible.

Um, that is clearly marked as inaccessible from both sides on the minimap and blocked on the ground with debris.

There is a “bridge” area at the north of the first Void section you enter at the Altar of Rattosh that sometimes has chests or enemies spawn on it without you being able to access it, but that too is marked on the map as inaccessible.

here’s a fun “reverse” instance
path marked as blocked, and does have some obsidian rocks
buuut is still fully passable :smile:

See that’s productive, thanks.

That’s a randomly generated barrier that seems to have gotten placed such that there’s a sliver of path left.

yep

Ok maybe I should have been more specific. The last of its kind in SR. There are some slight inaccuracies in campaign but those are not nearly as important cause you’re not on a timer.

As for the bridgular area in Desolate Wastes I was talking about, here’s a screenshot, even got monsters there on my first try.

The last one I can think of is in Malmouth Sewers, this little niche here.

2 Likes

Yes! That place in sewers! I spent so much time searching for a way into that “secret”.

Hahaha same.

Um, that is clearly marked as inaccessible from both sides on the minimap and blocked on the ground with debris.

highlighted it for you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.