Non pet bleeding conjurer?

Hey,so I was thinking about making a bleed build as Conjurer,maybe with gutsmasher or some 1h+shield/offhand

I am wondering however,do the different bleeds from skils like bloody pox/devouring swarm/vines/savagery and normal melee hits stack?

gist of it is, same source (true) DoT don’t stack, (weapon dmg/%WD all counts as same source), can plop as many bleeds from diff sources on to a baddie you want

1 Like

Gr8 thanks for the clarification

The guide listed in the forums is outdated, as we discovered that if a skill has multiple of the same entity, such as Blade Spirits or Wind Devils, the DoTs applied by them DO stack, and that has been the focus of multiple builds.

I would read through @Evil_Baka’s Pseudo-Pet Vitality Storm Totem Build guide and try to apply it for your build. If I recall, Grasping Vines does have multiple entities, meaning Grasping Vine’s bleeding damage would stack the more of them you have, but I haven’t heard of anyone really using a Bleeding Grasping Vines build to good effect.

Though since we’re talking Conjurer, the class is much more suited to attacking since neither class has any source of Cast Speed, so I would focus on going Gutsmasher Savagery, since it would be much easier to level with using Melee with Troll Bonecrusher than trying to combine some Bloody Pox + Grasping Vines monstrosity.

1 Like

that’s because they are considered separate sources/individual pets
same reason devo procs dots stack on pets i believe

grasping vines doesn’t stack bleed i think(seems that way from GI readouts), but the flat phys does - same as how the burn on BWC doesn’t stack on spam, but the flat fire and chaos does

2 Likes

Yeah Grasping Vines just like Sigil is not a pet.

2 Likes