Not saving the game 0.7.5 f

I was able to view the first link, but no download was available.

Second link work though, thanks. However, it looks to be just the .sav file. We also need the .map file.

you are always welcome and thank you so much for great game and awesome support

I was playing the game , was placing a rat catcher , suddenly it stuck , people were running around like usual but i couldnt do anything i froze couldnt open the menu tab to exit and with rat catcher circles showing rats added to building ,please note the following

i had to exit by restarting Pc , since i had no option but people still were moving in the game

this is all its in that folder

So at a glance…I see this suspicious resource patch here…

Did you use some kind of mod to edit your resources?

Also I see both of your compost yards are full, and I notice your fields are at 100% fertility. I take it you haven’t applied compost in a long time/ever?

We are planning on adding a way to empty out compost yards so they can keep collecting waste, but as it is, your town filled up with waste with nobody to collect it. The simplest solution is to add more fields to apply your compost to, then you can clear out your compost yards and resume getting your homes cleaned up.

i emptied both composed yard before saving thats why my fides are at 100% , but when i loaded they were full and so waste all over the map

If you look at my last 2 uploads one is a short video showing I am stock but people are working and i even couldnt open the menu to exit , even task manager wasnt opening so i had to reboot my PC and when i start the game it started from first save (beginning of the game ) so i had to exit and next time load from last save. from now on i will take a screen shot of the map before i save and close so i can have a better source for you so if something happens you can see the difference

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.