Nothing, GRIM DAWN is LIFE.

I thought about playing PUBG, but realized I needed more glory in my life. Ended up playing Grim Dawn for 48 hours straight. GD Lifer.

PUBG IS SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIT

welcome to the fold

Ah …those were the days…

48 hours …nice. Used to do that playing WoW, a long time ago, when we were both young. sigh :smiley:

I’ve never spent more than 12 hours on playing games during one day. I am proud of myself. #CasualPlayer

Great news for gaming! PUBG has lost its best player. Welcome to Grim Yawn!

What’s pubg anyway?

Something terrible.

(Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds)

What’s google anyway?

This reminds me of times I have witnessed someone else behind the keyboard type into google’s search box “google mail” or “google maps” when I say open gmail or google-maps.

I bet google keeps a blacklist of IPs for people who type “google” into google.

As to what is PubG?, it was a marketing effort for a game called Fortnite, the current example of why even non-loot box based and purely cosmetic in game crap is forcing parents everywhere to convert kid’s allowances into vbucks.

Coming full circle and back on topic. Yes, Grim Dawn should be mandated to be life by law. Kids should not be allowed to play games not made by Crate.

I just had a 100k acid hit of dmg.

Wait, are you saying that there are other games besides grim dawn??? :eek:

I am still playing Diablo II, superior game to GD according to me but GD is nice as an escape from all the Pindleskin and Pit runs :slight_smile:

Once you’ve had a taste of the glory you sometimes feel like calling in sick to work to consume more! I’ve recently come to find out that I have stage 4 Gloranitus.
The local chapter of GA(Glory Anonymous) has regular meetings, but I’m afraid my war stories would be too much.

I haven’t played GD in about a year, but I like this forum. It has this ‘right at home’ vibe, where you will eventually always come back.

I got bored after AoM was released because all my old builds were no longer viable and I had to retailor them constantly with every new update. I’m not one of those people who love to tweak my build constantly or make a new one because my old fun build was nerfed into the ground.

Gotta get on that MedianXL life

Is this really so? The only big nerf to a build I can recall is the Shadow Strike nerf, the Flame Torrent nerf and recently the DA nerf. On the contrary, I feel that Crate has been progressively buffing most of the skills.

Some call it nerfing, others balancing. :smiley:
Some builds were simply too powerful, so they got adjusted.
Same goes for certain devotion procs. (R.I.P. pre-adjustement Falcon Swoop)

I am pretty sure that no builds were nerfed so hard, that they become unplayable.

MedianXL? terrible mod, the pure game is where its at!