NTQV5 - Grim Dawn, Titan Quest, Diablo 2 + Ressurected, Torchlight II and Last Epoch stasher

link updated

link updated

pre-version of “Mentor” & “LootCalc”
link updated

link updated

What does ‘Mentor’ do?

it should be a background assistant that gives clues about items that can be worn at current character level according to the chosen build. perhaps he should put these things in the transfer panel.
perhaps it should include clues about skipped one-shot chests & devotion shrines.

for this purpose very desirable 2 things: to reverse SEED and to read *.gds-files completely (for now i’m read only header & items-sections) => BEN, I NEED HELP -))

but… for now it can:

1. loads a grimtools-build page and check the available items in your DB (with nuances)
  2. provides a primitive UI for Auto-Gatherer filters setup

link updated

I’m fairly competent but no expert on computers. I’ve tried GDStash and now this TQVault. I’ve used TQVault for Titan Quest on my other computer but neither one works on this new computer. I’ve tried to install .Net v4.7 and the installer stated that I already have 4.7 or higher. I’m using Win 10. My stash is starting to overflow and I’m now considering using mules to handle the overflow.

Septe

more details please.
the program not started?

updated for Forgotten Gods

link updated

Sorry for the late reply. When I click on the program nTQv, I get a blank white window which lasts approximately 2-4 seconds then it closes. I’m going to try the TQV and see if that runs. I’ve reinstalled TQ. I’ll get back with the results.

Update: TQ Vault failed. I’m running an iBUYPOWER Gaming Desktop Trace2 R7X70 Ryzen 7 2nd Gen 2700X (3.70 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 2 TB HDD 240 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Let me know what else you need. I’ll keep working on my end, trying to get the two vaults working.

Regards,
Septe

Some items are not shown in collection. For example, the Totally Normal Shield

I can’t find where the developers hid this mace in the db) keep calm & carry on wait )))

fixed.
link updated

I am using a Chinese system. When I start nTQV.exe, the following picture appears. How to solve it?

System.IO.InvalidDataException: End of Central Directory record could not be found.
   在 System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.ReadEndOfCentralDirectory()
   在 System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Init(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen)
   在 System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive..ctor(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
   在 System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.Open(String archiveFileName, ZipArchiveMode mode, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
   在 nTQV.GameData.FindGDGameLanguage() 位置 P:\hexaxi_161007\_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\GameData.cs:行号 169
   在 nTQV.GameData.LoadGameData() 位置 P:\hexaxi_161007\_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\GameData.cs:行号 201
   在 nTQV.MainWindow.BGWorkerLoadGameData_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) 位置 P:\hexaxi_161007\_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\MainWindow.xaml.cs:行号 791

hmmm… i don’t know) according to the screenshot, this is a problem with microsoft’s System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive … i will try to find an info…

Could this be a problem with community_chinese.zip? try to open it using windows explorer, please

The problem is that there is no similar hard drive and path in my computer at all:
P:\hexaxi_161007_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\MainWindow.xaml.cs: line number 791

Only C:… and D:… :frowning:

no,no, no)
this is the path to the source code on my pc. this is an internal info of the c# compiler
try to open the translation .zip file in windows explorer

There is no .zip archive in my software directory.