NTQV5 - Grim Dawn, Titan Quest, Diablo 2 + Ressurected, Torchlight II and Last Epoch stasher

That’s quick,. Thanks

i meant, “game_directory\localization\community_chinese_m.zip” or something like that

The problem is that there is no option to set the language in this software, only the game directory and the archive directory are optional.
Those paths are specified by your program and cannot be changed.It has nothing to do with the language translation package.

System.IO.InvalidDataException: End of Central Directory record could not be found.
在 System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.ReadEndOfCentralDirectory()
在 System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Init(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen)
在 System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive…ctor(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
在 System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.Open(String archiveFileName, ZipArchiveMode mode, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
在 nTQV.GameData.FindGDGameLanguage() 位置 P:\hexaxi_161007_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\GameData.cs:行号 169
在 nTQV.GameData.LoadGameData() 位置 P:\hexaxi_161007_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\GameData.cs:行号 201
在 nTQV.MainWindow.BGWorkerLoadGameData_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) 位置 P:\hexaxi_161007_RAID\PROJ
TQV2
TQV\MainWindow.xaml.cs:行号 791

I just press this option and the program will automatically scan, then stop stuck at 30%…

link updated.
look for a little surprise -)

The problem remains, there is no improvement, the progress bar stops at 30% and no longer advances.

sorry, thare are no fix for your problem here.
there are only one new feature.

regarding your problem: i repeat, please try the ntqv on another PC also with chinese OS.

link updated

link updated.
thanks to Dammitt for grimtools web-api, so my Mentor got a little improvement to its accuracy. -)

link updated

link updated.

GrimTools Checklist starts to obsolete -)

link updated.
grimtools.checklist OUTMODED -)

link updated.
Mentor shows ALL quests

1 Like

bugfixes (probably solved the “ReadEndOfCentralDirectory()” error - verification is required).
link updated.

minor updates.

• Simple Item Attributes Filter mode
  • pre-version of GDS-styled Item Attributes Filter
  • binary relocated on “Mod DB” platform
    link updated.

все.
как говорил один малоизвестный коммунист: “я устал, я ухожу” -)
лень даже переводить на англицкий.

1. я сделал почти все, что мог придумать.
  2. проект перерос мои возможности, поэтому превратился в коряво написанного и так-же работающего монстра.
  3. в ближайшие дни я настрою синхронизацию проекта с git’ом и опубликую исходники.

link to git published in the first post

updated for 1.1.5.1

the stasher closed itself down when i was trying to load item from db.

please note that i was using db from ntqv2

on the page “utils” of the ntqv2 export items and import them to the ntqv3