Oblivion cabalist

INTRO

Waitng for the last patch of the game is a bittersweet feeling… Although i’m not playing as much as i used to, i will miss not having new content. The game though is pretty rich and it has a lot to offer to me still, that i haven’t tried. Now to this build. This is a full vitality oblivion cabalist, pretty strong and well rounded.

THE BUILD
Grim%20Dawn%201_16_2021%207_59_36%20PM%20(2)
photo with buffs

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GE1R6Z

PROS

• Well balanced offence and defence

CONS

• Low OA/DA

RESISTANCE REDUCTION

CoF - 29
Spectral wrath - 33
Will of Rattosh -25
Eaise the dead -24
Cursebearer -10 (25% when hit)

Total (conditionally) - 121

DEVOTIONS

Dying, Rattosh, bat, revenant are mandatory. Rest is good filler.

SKILLS

Spectral wrath and vulnerability as high as it gets for rr and damage. Sigil hard capped for damage and survivability. Bloody pox for wasting. Possesion for exclusive. Siphon souls for some damage , heal and debuff. Soul harvset as high as it gets for damage. ill omen for damage reduction.

GEAR

Shattered guardian set. Valguur off hand and gloves. Oblivion relic obviously. cursebearer ring for rr. Blightlord carver for weapon slot, for the conversion and stats. Lunal valgoth belt for conversion and stats. Rest of gear helps to max out skills and provide relevant stats.

LEVELLING

You can either go with sigil of consumption or ravenous earth as main damage and vitality gear to support them.

IN CONCLUSION

This one is really strong and balanced. I played sr bossrooms 2 vs 1 or 3 vs1 to test for the next patch changes and the results (if rashalga wasn’t around) were very good.

VIDEOS

Oblivion cabalist sr 75-76 13.30 min

Oblivion cabalist vs Lokarr