Occultist on Loading Screen

Please give us new art!

In addition to more class related art, I’d like to see images of scenes, which are mentioned throughout the game or likely to have happened, but which we do not get to see. Ulgrim cooking Slith stew, Gutworm invading Smuggler’s Basin, Warden Krieg inspecting his labs with a reanimator, creation of Ascendents, etc.

Good ideas… And yeah, I was hoping they would have added new loading art by now too :frowning:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

let’s assume they were busy with creating something more relevant, like new areas (Hidden Path) :slight_smile:

I assume so. We first got the loading screen in late Dec. just before the content complete release and I’d mentioned how awesome it was and there will be more coming right? and I believe they said yup :stuck_out_tongue:

Just waiting patiently for them to sneak one in here and there for the past 5 months. No biggie!

Careful what you ask for, guys. You might wind up getting the Loghorrean’s ugly mug on a loading screen one day… :eek:

Our artists would love to make more art like that, but ultimate it comes down to time and limited resources.

A single piece like that is a significant time investment, and while it would be tremendous fun to do, more critical tasks require their attention, and likely will for the foreseeable future.

I know it’s been busy these past months Zantai. Jus some light complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet there are a few artists out there in the community who have worked on a piece or two.

I mean, with a game like GD focused around scenery and the such, there must be someone adding to that with creative arts.

I agree with this. As a community we do want more loading screen art, so why not let the fan base make some fan art and have Crate choose what fits GD the most then implement it. That would save Crate some time creating the art, and some lucky Grim Dawner’s will have their work implemented in game. Its a win win imo. :slight_smile:

Now THAT is a great idea ! Crate are you listening ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad you like the idea :smiley: Crate reads everything so maybe they will consider this, i think it would work out pretty well for all parties :slight_smile:

We’re kind of missing a fan creations forum section (modding aside).

whoa, we had the same amount of posts :rolleyes: (until now, lol)

There was a fan art section in the totally random threads ( i believe), but yes i agree that a dedicated area that is more visible for fan art would be great. :slight_smile: