Octavius tactician help for a semi casual

Hi am new here and I was never really much of a theory crafter but I managed to make this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZROmOKN which was inspired by some old tactician build (cheers to the creator I simply can’t find the thread) but I have some trouble polishing it with a few major problems which if anyone takes the time to solution suggest I’ll be deeply thankful.
1.My major gripe currently is energy regen/sustain etc. I simply can’t wrap my head around any solution without major sacrifice from something else.
2. OA - I am kinda happy with my current DA but my OA is kinda lacking I really want to reach at least 3k and the only way I currently I can think of is to get the open hand of mercy ring for the set proc. I lose 7 %life steal from the mythical lifegiver signet but I am not sure just how much this will affect my survailability ( I really tried to somehow get chariot of the dead devotion but those 5 green are kinda hard to get :frowning: )
3.The lightining resistance - this one is pretty minor since I don’t exactly fight lightining enemies though I have a nit to pick with kaisan.
4.And an offside question - Should I keep my current boots/change to stormtitan treads for the stun res/or steelcap district craft boots of kings?. (which will to change the pants to something more usefull defensive or oa/da wise).
oh and I mainly strut around the main campaign rogue dungeons (which are satisfyingly hard along with the so called “older” nemesises" didn’t expecet moose can hand my ar.se to me hehe). I cleared 150 gladiator and I am fine with not pushing ( 2 buffs + banner no idea what the time was but meh ).
Barely managed to clear SR 60 but let’s say it wasn’t a fun expirience. Also I go out out of my way to learn various nemesises and “purple named” animations and attacks so I dodge the stuff that is well… dodgeable. Only a gargabol is slight trouble because god damn that fissure pops up fast sometimes. ^^. Cheers and thanks in advance also sory for my grammar if there is something wrong with it.
P.S I tried cadence warborn and yes it’s tanky but damage is beyond meh".

You could rethink devotions to include Bard’s Harp (or possibly Tree) for energy. That would pretty much solve any energy issues.
Arcane Spark in medal is pretty good as well but don’t think it will handle energy regen for this build by itself.

From what I remember the old build thread posted on here was called ‘Sting like a Rock’ and had a lot of good info.
Here: [1.0.7.1] Sting Like a ROCK - S&B Octavius RoK+FW Tactician, Gladiator farmer (9 minutes)

You can always try Warlord :smile:

But looking at devotions, you don’t have reliable way to proc Bull. So why not take the Ulzaad proc?