Official art of the main bosses, pretty please?

I know that the devs might have very constricted times with the launch of the next patch, but I think it’s a big shame that there is no official art of the main bosses of the game: Loghorrean, Theodin and Korvaak. I know art ain’t cheap, so I was thinking about something in the line of Fabius’s official art that, as far as I know (and correct me if I’m wrong), is a in-game high-res model with some fancy effects to make it look cooler. It’s hard to appreciate all the details of the bosses in the middle of the fight, so a way to gaze at their fearsome glory outside of the game would be nice.

3 Likes

Weak bosses dont deserve any screen time :sweat_smile:

But how about sexy bosses? Don’t you think Korvaak or Theodin are sexy?

Did you even bother to look at the wallpapers available?

https://www.grimdawn.com/media/wallpapers/

If they have sexy butts why not! dont recall though if Theodin and Korvaak were qualified under “Asses of Malmouth” and “Forgotten Asses” respectively :thinking:

I just did, and there is no Korvy, Theody nor Loggy :frowning:

What do you think that figure is second from bottom on the right - labelled Valbury then?

“Arise, Overlord Aldritch
After the fate of Port Valbury was sealed, the Aetherial known as Aldritch shed its human form and embraced the tainted nature of the Aether itself. Having turned the entire council of Valbury under its sway, it now rules over the fallen city with a strange relic known as the Scepter of Aldritch in hand.”

Maybe Crate will add some more later.

“I’d like some official art of the main bosses: Loghorrean, Theodin, and Korvaak”
“Did you even look? What do you think this one is that’s labelled Overlord Aldritch?”
Hmmm.

Wallpapers, arts… hmmm this makes me want to play a card game based on GD characters with different power levels and abilities… much better game imo than a town builder

the only main quest bosses that got official art afaik is krieg. and its the 3d statue of krieg that’s very accurate (which means as beautiful as how an aetherial possessed man looks).
korvaak deserves the official art the most imo. since korvaak has more in depth lore in the game compared to the obscure loghorrean (which is not chthon. log is just his mouth) and unimportant failed surgeon theodin.

1 Like

Maybe my phrasing wasn’t the best. What I meant by “main bosses” was the campaign bosses: Log, Theodin and Korvaak. I’m aware of the Van Aldritch art.

He was asking for Logghorrean, Theodin Marcell and Korvaak, not Van Aldritch