Oi

Hello Everyone,

Somewhat new player I only have 400 hours in the game currently, but this game is becoming my only obsession at the moment. I have three lv 100 characters that I’m working on, while I level another two lol. Too many fun builds and amazing gear to have just one am I right?

West coast player looking to play more online. Steam name is Faroff. I’ve cleared most of the world content minus mogdrogen ravager and the new ultra boss. I have farmed Lokkar set, but I’ve only cleared crucible on elite. I’m going to start ultimate soon, but crucible isn’t really my playstyle. I like doing the world stuff, old school loot runs and such, but the new endless mode seems fun.

I’m working on a pally tank to try to tank ravager & mogdrogen, but I still need some of the gear I have in mind. I’d also like to try a mad queen claw build as I think they’ve buffed it from some of the prior versions. Adding the IAS people were asking about, the double conversions, and the -%life on proc seems like it would be fun. Bah Grim Dawn is too amazing, thanks for reading and best of luck on the runs!!

-Z

Hiya Zarfelt and welcome to the forums, sounds like you’re doing well so far, sorry to say I’m an unsocial non mp player, but there’s quite a few mp players on here :smiley:

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :slight_smile: