Okay it's a poll time!

I don’t think that the difficulty changes were necessary, but I have been bribed with too much QoL stuff, shiny visuals etc to complain about the patch…

And yes, no Pet nerfs, so that too. Shadowfiend did get nerfed, but I can live with that one, especially now that the other options all got pretty hefty buffs

Trozan Warlock kicks ass, makes the update 10/10.

Funny how I opened the thread for the first time and my vote already has been counted. Thought it’s something old, but nope, new one and I magically voted in it.

Or the poll is just bugged as fuck. Hard to tell. And no, I am not satisfied at all. I’ve quit the game the moment I got informed about the 1.1.4 changes. Haven’t uninstalled yet because I have magic (and stupid as fuck) hopes that Crate will allow us to toggle if we want the stupid “Treacherous domain” bullshit, health bars and names over the targets, new target UI etc. and allow us to “auto pick up” using a button instead of automatically.

But yeah, not gonna happen because the vast majority of people like the changes so people who dislike them are not important at all.

1 Like

The poll is closed, how you can vote?

Zantai now knows how to bribe you, buff the :bird: Everything else doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

Speaking seriously about patch changes, I like some items designed , lot of improvements of Arcanist and Demo mines. Tremendous QoL features, really nice.

But at same time I am big advocate of not making content too hard. I feel some of the balance in game difficulty is unbalanced.So for hotfix, I would say it should be top priority!

Briefly about the patch:
a) if you play warborn warlord that doesn’t change anything for you .
b) if you play acid dervish w/o sr set have a nice day! Because you ass destroy your chair
c) if you play casters w/o arcanist/inq/oath have a nice day! Because you ass destroy your chair
d) if you play melee - write a will

With it smth has gone very-very wrong with 1.1.4.0
You saw the Venom vids, it’s frustrating

:scream:

4 Likes

Is it strange that my inquisitor builds don’t feel any increased threat?

Don’t mind, me flat absorb :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Worst thread title EVER!

1 Like

Now this is forever in my brain and can’t expunge. May Dreeg’s foul pestilence infect your internal tracts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dear Z, Iove all the nerfs. Keep them coming. IT is also the time to tone down pets :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Angry birb is here!!!

1 Like

Having 40 characters, only 2 of which are able to participate in end-game shenanigans, i personally LOVE this patch. The effects of having a build that is suddenly weaker dont hit me at all, and the effect of playing through the entirety of the actual game from start to finish is a much more interesting and thrilling experience.

I could see how if i was someone with top tier builds that this could be frustrating. It does keep the game fresh, though. And more approachable if youre new to the game. Balance has to be implemented every time you add new content, especially with difficulty disparity. Patch has barely been out, and look at the history of Crates dev team man! The evidence shows us that they’re going to produce the best possible product they can for us. Have you forgotten all the other awesome things theyve done? Give it some time, they have earned that much and then some.

1 Like

I forbid you to evolve even more.

1 Like

None of my 30+ builds were nerfed. Some even received a buff. So yeah, great patch :grava_yes:

also, the poll is broken, I can’t vote and can’t even hide the results. But it seems like a joke poll anyway :poop:

edit: oh just noticed the poll was closed. Good call, no serious discussion would ever have come out of it.

1 Like

Didn’t turn blue yet, we haven’t seen ultra instinct

I am working on making a blue template without the eyes as we speak…