Okay it's a poll time!

The main question that worries all of us is the latest patch

Are you satisfied with it?

• Yes
  • NOOO, GOOOD, PLEASE, NOOOOO

0 voters

2 Likes

Nerfs and buffs went where they were needed. It’s a step in the process.

My expectations were exceeded on how much salt the patch would generate.

Considering a hotfix is in the works this seems premature. :rofl:

1 Like

It still can show whether ppl like the direction it goes or not. I personally don’t like at all

Your salty tears only fuel the next patch. :smiley:

4 Likes

sooooo that’s only the beginning… :face_with_monocle:

If you think this patch was a bad direction, then yes.

2 Likes

Add salt to taste :grin:

The wording is poor and clearly skewed toward the poster’s stated opinion. Not to metion the “negative” seems to indicate positive by the word “goood”. As when I first read it, I read it as “good”. Maybe it means “god”? who knows.

2 Likes

Yes, but now I can’t fix it =(

Around 70% my build was nerfed , 50% almost die . Feels like pyromancer epidemic.
What we have buffed? Double crushers with 0 damage . Time passes, game design does not change.

It has to be said that I respect the amount of work you did, but some of the decisions are very arguable :roll_eyes:

Of all the possible changes to land on crucible increasing vanilla monster health seems to have been an effective tweak. Now more builds have to deal with mobs they used to instagib (and there’s more value to non instant RR because stuff lives longer)

1 Like

And now the poll is utterly useless. I’d say udderly, but I don’t know if Grim Dawn has a secret cow level.

Guess you were enjoying all the god tier builds and now you get to only be a demigod. A crushing change!

Such as?

3 Likes

Can one milk a dermapteran?

I’m going to go ahead and close this poll because frankly it isn’t going to achieve anything, assuming you even have a goal in mind.

If someone has feedback regarding patches, they can post the feedback, not offer vague sweeping statements such as “yes” or “no” for the entirety of the patch. I suspect even someone voting no has some things they liked about the patch, so let’s maybe focus on the parts they didn’t like rather than tossing everything good out with that too.

2 Likes

Should I be :worried: that I like the patch very much?

I am unsatisfied that I cannot vote I like it very much! :tongue:

3 Likes

At least it can show how much people like the direction it goes

As I said, it really doesn’t. Even if there was a sweeping result in one direction or the other, it doesn’t tell us which parts people liked and which ones they did not, which in effect is useless data.

3 Likes