Old pre-order system soon to go offline

We will be phasing out the old pre-order system and so will be taking it off-line sometime after 12am EST tonight. That gives anyone who, for some mysterious reason, just desperately wants to get in a last pre-order with the existing system / rewards, the rest of the day to do so.

We will be revising the purchase options and putting it back up sometime after the Kickstarter campaign ends.

Would you prefer me to buy it now or wait and add to the kickstarter total?

I’m either getting the Legendary edition off the site or putting in for the $50 kickstarter.

Also, you probably have more business sense than I ever will but this is pretty usefull read in regards to kickstarter.

Your support is certainly appreciated anytime. Now I think it would be most beneficial to Crate, if you helped reaching the Kickstarter funding limit.

Your support is welcome at any time in any form Phranx. Just do whatever makes the most sense for you. :slight_smile:

I have it on good authority that the Kickstarter project will be launching very soon though if you decide to go that route. :wink:

Will do. I’m excited for you guys and sure you will do very well with Kickstarter :slight_smile:

Is that mean KS is going live soon also?

Kickstarter is now live.

Official Thread