Online play and fps drops / cpu taxing

Hi guys, i been enjoying grim dawn alot again lately, but every time i got try play online with some friends its just horrible…

I can play solo with almost max settings + reshade + grimtex at 60-40 fps with lots of mobs arround, if im in a town my fps is 60 constantly…

As soon as i go online and someone join my game, even if that somemone is also in town and not doing nothing my fps drops by about 10 just from a player being in my game… they dont need to be on my screen…

then when we start fight, i have to lower all my settings to low/off and disable reshade get to 30 fps… and sometimes i still hit 20 -16fps…

normaly the further away a m8 lives the more bad fps i get… how is this possible… that ping affects my fps so badly… how come i go from playing solo 40 to 60 fps with decent visual settings to play online at 30 20 with all low/off just because someoone is on my game… even if they not on my screen and using skills sometimes!?

I seriously hope crate looks more into this for the next xpansion… sad to see such a great game with so bad online xperience… its in my opinion one of the reason why grim dawn wasnt/ isnt even more popular! Lack of a proper online!

But yeh anyways thank you crate for all your hard work… i really hope you guys can look into online system a bit more… this game is way better with " friends "…