Only Hounds Fire Pets Conjurer

Descripition: pet conjurer that uses only hellhounds as regular pets (plus wind devils for elemental RR). Good AoE, not the best to kill single powerfull enemies.

Active Skills: Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Pet Attack, Summon Wind Devil, Ishtak’s Mercy

Toggle Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Arcane Ressonance (2X), Fiendmaster

Devotion Skills: Elemental Storm (Summon Hellhound), Eldritch Fire (Summon Wind Devil), Howl of Mogdrogen (Curse Of Frailty)

Essencial Gear:

-Lost Souls Set: extra hellhound

-Ring of Khonsar (2X): chaos/Physical damage conversion to fire and extra fire damage

-Fleshwarped Archive: great damage bonus and skill cooldown reduction to Summon Hellhound

Extra Gear:

-Bysmiel’s Domination: helps surviving to physical enemies and provides damage and attack speed bonus to pets.

-Seal of ressonance (component, 2X), Mythical Fiendmaster Raiment and Bysmiel-Sect Legguards: trap, freeze, stun and petrify resistance to pets

Performance:

-SR: lost time bonus at the end of shard 84 (chunk 4, against the last nemesis)

-Calladraga: 3:53 to kill

There are three main ways to play this build:

-Lazy: summon hounds and devils, curse enemies and slowly heal/replace pets.

-Active: when the hounds are dying to quickly, start to cast Summon Hellhound every two seconds, killing enemies with Blazing Death, and ensuring there is at last one healthy pet taunting the enemies. Requires more concentration and deplets energy bar.

-In trouble: cast Ishtak’s Mercy to jump over walls and vanish from the batllefield, bying time to heal.

In SR, my tactic against the nemesis in chunk 4 of each shard is to unsummon the hounds, use the character to lure a single enemy, kill it far from the others and repeat the procedure until they are all killed. It was very easy before shard 80. From there, the unbreakable crystals made me lose a lot of time and I had to disengage a lot to survive. So I had little time to finish chunk 4. At shard 84, took too long to kill the last enemy (it was Fabius).

Calladraga: I tryed to keep a safe distance, but I had to get closer several times to make wind devils attack and apply the 53% fire RR (skill + dev). This also forced me to disengage and run a lot to prevent death, making the fight take longer. The hellhounds cannot tank Calladraga, so the active exploding tactic is the only possible here for this build. 3:53 minutes is not a great time to kill this celestial, but it is not terrible either.

Thank you for reading