Oppressor - Bone Monger Aether Melee

Hi GD Community! I wanted to share a build I have finally completed that I am confident in sharing with the pros we have on these forums. I know that it isn’t perfect, it could use better rolls on the gear and I don’t have the exact mobility rune that I would prefer just yet. I am open to all critique so please speak up if you think there is something I can improve on.

GRIM TOOLS

I am hoping that some better rolls on gear will help me bring stats up a bit, as currently I’m standing around 2850 OA and DA, and resistances are kind of rough.

As for the combat, it feels awesome. Every attack is a WPS improved by Theodin Marcell’s scepter.
You have significant amount of damage converted to Aether:
~60 Vit -> Aether
~45 Phys -> Aether
~ 50 Ele -> Aether
~50 Fire -> Aether
In the end you’re looking at a constant onslaught of auto-attacks that wreck through piles of mobs in moments, boosted by Aether Corruption and Siphon Souls.

Aether RR Breakdown:
Aether Corruption - 8%
Siphon Souls - 10%
Spectral Wrath - 38%
Arcane Bomb - 35%
Total : 91% Aether Resistance Reduction, which I feel is pretty significant.

I still need to do all of my time trials and see where I stand as far as benchmarks go. I literally just got the final ring 30 minutes ago and got everything tuned up with components. To me, this feels incredibly satisfying to play, and I hope others will too. :slight_smile:

I’ll do a FULL post once I get the numbers together and have heard any improvements the community might offer. Thank you so much, hope you like the build!

Also I’m not sure where to go to get the final points GT is suggestion are available, if in fact they are.