Optimizing a Rifle Build with Pet Focus: Assistance Needed

Hello, I’m new here and recently purchased the game. I’ve been testing out the classes, and the ones I’ve enjoyed the most are Shaman, Necromancer, and Inquisitor. I’ve also taken a liking to rifles and crossbows, but I’m unsure how to combine them as the items required seem quite complex.
Below, I’ve provided a link to the skills I’ve found most enjoyable. If anyone has suggestions on how to enhance my gameplay while still utilizing rifles and crossbows, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you for your attention.

There are several rifles that have actual pet stats:
Mythical Spirit Cannon
Mythical Wretched Crow of Bysmiel
Mythical Witching Hour

That being said, as someone who has attempted to make a Vitality Primal Strike + Pets build work, don’t do it. You need a good amount of DPS to get through the tougher campaign challenges, and when you try to incorporate things like weapon attacks, your own DPS will never come close to the amount of DPS you lose by not maximizing your pets.

Your best bet is to play Witching Hour Cabalist and recognize that the rifle is nothing more than a big stat stick with a really good proc. Witching Hour is really good and your Skeletons will do a ton of damage when the proc is up. Trying to weave in Savagery or whichever skills you want to fit will give you more pain than it’s worth.

Thank you, I was reading the abilities and I was starting to think that the build I wanted was almost impossible, most of the abilities don’t really catch my attention but I’m going to test these build that you gave, thank you very much.

You need assembly number 13
As for pets, you can upgrade your dog for the sake of its aura.
You hit with chaos, the dog gives an aura of chaos, everyone is happy.