Out of love and happy holidays!

Heh.

16 Likes

It’s not actually. It’s a post Contragor made in the 1.1.5.0 patch notes.

15 Likes

Oh…
…well
Contragor is Zantai’s alt, confirmed!

16 Likes
14 Likes

Fixed. /10char

21 Likes

Then I have to apologize to @Contragor for ruining his unique experience :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Z just realized that we were onto Contragor being his alt and covered up the tracks :scream:

16 Likes

Well, well… looks like Nery and el_critico have joined the love club. Fresh outta love to give.

Anyone else who wants to get in on the action better start spamming them hearts.

14 Likes

@el_critico is rejoining the light side again :slightly_smiling_face:

And I am in the company of Powbam in that rank. Powbam is vulture, I’m phoenix, we definitely need @maya to complete the bird’s company :smile:

16 Likes

That’s right… I have actually been known as a birb for some years now on the forum. Maya thinks (she?) has that on lock but little do they know :smile:

15 Likes

Yup you’re the original, I know. Maya is just the copycat (copybird?) here :smile:

15 Likes

I was named that in 2017 but I’ve been practicing the vulture way here since 2013 :smile::scorv:

14 Likes

Being a Vulture doesn’t count!

16 Likes

How not? Are you prejudiced against my kind? We are every bit of birb as any birb!

15 Likes

We do not consider carrion eaters among our flock!

15 Likes

You little, little thing. You may wish to reassess who you are fucking with! :smile:

15 Likes

“Crows are omnivorous, and their diet is very diverse. They will eat almost anything, including other birds, fruits, nuts, mollusks, earthworms, seeds, frogs, eggs, nestlings, mice, and carrion.”

14 Likes

medea bustin’ out da facts!

:nerd_face:

15 Likes

I promised to like every comment in this topic but I hit a wall. “You reached the maximum amount of likes in one day, please wait two hours”.

So apparently there is a limit for love :smile:

15 Likes

Do you?

16 Likes