Out of love and happy holidays!

lawl… great shop job whoever perpetrated that forgery :smiley:

13 Likes

Can’t hear you

16 Likes

Just because you can’t hear facts doesn’t mean they don’t exist. :smile:

14 Likes

I think Nery should rename this the <3 Heart Thread and give instructions for nubs that want the silly forum badge to run down the list spamming hearts. Hell, we are almost at 50 posts as it is. Would make it easy :slight_smile:

15 Likes

17 Likes

Heck… we still have more work cut out for us!

We may just need to keep this thread chugging along heavily the next 20+ consecutive days.

14 Likes

Tfw you just cheat by giving random likes everywhere :neutral_face:

16 Likes

That’s exactly how i got the out of love badge first.

15 Likes

Which proves just how useless they are in the first place. :rofl:

16 Likes

That’s right medea… keep posting. Contribute to the cause, sucker! Cheevos lovers unite!

15 Likes

You all can have your fun. I’ll save any likes I give for those who really deserve them.

13 Likes

You don’t deserve the likes I’m giving you but here I am… that makes me like Jesus!

10 Likes

A mythical being. Yeah, sounds about right. :rofl:

11 Likes

And a damned good business to be in… just ask the Church.

11 Likes

Maybe this thread will be good for my post count too… do you realize that I had about double this amount of posts before the forum change…

The changeover cost me about 3K+ posts. I’m slightly salty about that. :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

12 Likes

12 Likes

It hit everyone, not just you. I’m just about where I was before we changed, but Zantai is way off as he was around the 8,000 mark as well.

11 Likes

Starship Troopers gifs4thaWIN!

giphy%20(2)

10 Likes

9 Likes

All tapped out

So, chip in peeps and keep the posts rolling in so I can spam heart your posts 17 hours from now. k thnx.

9 Likes