P5 - some problems

Screenshot_26

Screenshot_27
    how was the weapon spent when it was not used?
    Screenshot_25
    made and not functional! 1 year and it already needs to be repaired
    farmers - field 7x7, they make 5x5, I repeat three times!
    hunters die, this is too much every years 3-4

Construction costs are a summary of gold spent on buildings. If you placed a lot of expensive endgame buildings in one month, that will be how you got to -5000.

Soldier equipment wears out over time. Especially crude weapons.

Not sure what you are pointing out about the structural integrity. Yes, buildings wear out over time by weather, etc.

If you have a repro for fields shrinking from 7x7 to 5x5, we would love to hear more details so we can reproduce it on our end and fix it.

Hunters dying, there are a lot of factors there. None of them would constitute a bug.

ok, now something is clearer to me, but not everything), fields 3 new sizes 7x7, made 5x5 repeated and only from the third repetition made 7x7

moved hunting cabins to town and stopped dying ???

fifth attempt and only one successful, field 7x7!

Are you able to repeat this issue in that spot?

yes, six times, to make the size of the field I put

Then could you please upload that save?

Saves are located in:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Farthest Frontier\Save

Zip up the entire TownName_###### folder along with the .map file and .sav that reproduces the issue. If the files are too big, you can use a service such as Google Drive to share it with us.

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n3DFZ1wZ_3b1iOAIFhRAvXn5O9jsLPgn/view?usp=sharing

I am unable to reproduce the issue in your save.

Can you try the following for me:

• make new fields
  • save the game before the fields are finished
  • load the game
  • let the fields finish. If they come out smaller than what you set up, can you share that save with us?

Thanks!

4 new fields, 2 correct, 2 not
before
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sobBRCshCVgjz-zWyht1SXkH1HytxSdS/view?usp=sharing
after
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MwEU3T7cyYh8ew6gKeR8BiqyHDIcQ9Vi/view?usp=sharing

2 attempts, 1 ok and the other ) here is the recording
Screenshot_39

So if I load 666, 4 fields are under construction, all finish as 7x7 fields as expected.

I load 777, I see 2 7x7 fields are finished, there some new fencing, and 2 7x7 fields are under construction. I let the two fields finish, they are also 7x7.

So if you load 777, those 2 fields come out smaller for you?

only 1 (at the cemetery) was less, repeated and now it’s ok

So if you keep reloading, the field finishes fine?

now everything is fine, no problem

Well, keep saving after you place fields, and if you ever get a broken one, try and reload that save and see if the same field breaks again.

If it does, such a save would be very helpful, thanks!

started from the beginning, the same map, no problem with building fields!

more problems
Screenshot_11
this is too much ? or not
Screenshot_7
why do the workers in the market take a shield?
Screenshot_8
leveling the ground, this was flat yesterday, I’ll look at it today!?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.