PayPal - Not our pals =/

Sorry to read about this, I had wanted to contribute, but as there was no paypal option and I was presented with giving my details to a site I didnt know, I decided not to contribute, hopefully something can be sorted out soon.

Well, I can understand why you dont want to give your creditcard details to a website you dont know.
What you can do, besides waiting for this game to arrive on gog, is pick up a pre-paid credit card when you are in a shop that sells them.

where I live there is for example Ukash, I have to admid I have not used this as I have used my normal creditcard.
you can check on the ukash website what shops near you sell their product.

another option is 3V from visa (ukash uses mastercard).

Dunno if thats available in ireland, I believe you can get a prepaid credit card from a high st bank, but thats not convenient for me tbh.

I’ll probs just suck it up at the end of the month and sign up for authorisedotnet.

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

paypal are a bunch of wiesels as far as I’m concerned. I’ve had similarly bad experiences with them in the past and it can be an absolute nightmare to try to get anything done with them depending on which country you live in and which country you are purchasing goods or virtual goods from.

Pay-pal are a bunch of tweedle whistlers

Awe :confused: My only payment option is paypal. This is rather disappointing. Hopefully there is a way for me to pre-order before alpha hits, seeing as I’d like to get into that.

sad to hear paypal wont work with you guys