Perdition set drop rate

What exactly is droprate of this set? I feel every second epic I get on any character after 1.1.9.1 patch has at least 1 piece of normal/empowered/mythical perdition set. It like I get one piece, sell it and in 5 minutes I have new perdition piece xD

3 Likes

same here, but not inly since 1.1.9.x,but since it has been implemented into the game…

I feel the same thing about any epic set item tbh.

1 Like

…except for Flame Keeper jacket. This bitch simply would not drop for almost 2 years (yeah, I can craft it, but still there’s something shady about it). Stuf like Daega and Baldir drop like candy: can get the full set in ~15 minutes if “lucky” XD

1 Like

In my case, it’s the silver sentinel set. At least one piece of the set drops every time i play. It became a tradition: “Oh, it’s the prerequisite silver sentinel drop!”.

1 Like

Baldir and Daega set in my case

Actually yeah come to think of it. Always get the Repeater and Pauldrons tho.

Not all items that have blueprints can drop in game, some of them are “blueprint” only so to say.

1 Like

Yeah, but why this piece of armor? Usually this applies to helmets, but for example Perdition and Sharpshooter’s helmets also drop all the time despite being craftable. How anyone can tell if the item is only craftable? I don’t quite get it. It’s just a blue set after all =)

1 Like

I have no idea :confused: