Personal NPC and LORE inspired fantasy character builds

Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata########\219990\remote\save

Otherwise it will be in \My Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save

2 Likes

I have changed computer a few times, and this works every time:

2 Likes

Well I was certainly wayyyyyy off base. Serves me right for trying to do it from memory. :flushed:

1 Like

Thank all of you! Hoping to transfer the data over tonight. Will let you all know!

You also move the recipe files etc in the same manner

1 Like

Okay cool, I was wondering about that. Figured it would be explained in the link you posted, but either way, thank you again. Really excited to get back into playing this game daily!

DUKE%20BEYON%20CAVANIL

Coming soon…

2 Likes

For a time, he had forgotten.

Everything.

There was only darkness.

There had only ever been darkness.

He was the darkness.

But even so, there were other …things

He could sense them.

And then they would be gone.

Sometimes many of them, other times few, but always arriving, existing, and then existing no longer.

He would try to remember… He would try to know himself… What he was… where he was… IF he was…

All he could see was strange symbols… No- these were letters… Warped by his memory, but letters nonetheless… He gripped onto their memory as though his life depended on it, a foothold in this strange abyssal plane…

What was it… Oh yes… It went something like this…

InkedNOTE%201_LI

Who were these people… What… was this about?

And then something inside himself unlocked, that very question the key to this elusive lock which had kept him suspended here in the darkness for so long… Beyon Cavanil. That was his name.

Beyon Cavanil had no idea how long he had been unconscious, but it must have been for quite some time… His hair had grown out and he had no idea who all these people around him were.

No- not people at all! These were Grobles! Instinctively, Cav braced himself for combat- The shock, perhaps too much for him in his malnourished state, tilted the entire room. He felt his stomach lurch, and gripping his belly, he was enraptured with a fierce vertigo. These Grobles were corpses… And their blood was everywhere!

A pair of ominous bloody foot prints lead out of the cell. Beyon, half in a daze, half understanding that the prints might lead him to answers, staggered out the cell door into the hallway, to another grizzly scene…

The footprints trailed off into the depths of the hallway… He realized he was in the prison cells of Fort Tyrant- His duty station, and the Imperial foothold he had been charged with defending in order to break the Groble clans in the region. What had happened here? The place looked decrepit and shattered…

Wandering onward, down the hallway, into another cell, and through a jagged hole in the wall of the cell he at last discovered the source of the nefarious trail…

This man must have died attempting to open this chest. Strange, Beyon had never known of its existence here within the walls of the Fort he’d been assigned to protect… He wondered, what could be inside?

1 Like