[Pet] [1.1.9.3] (cr) (sr+) (hc) (vid) Unstoppable Briar-Swarm Conjurer (Deeblemin)

Yes on the Assassin Blade, but cant start the Ulo one, since I need 4 Order, only have 2

Pick up a constellation that provides at least 2 Order (like Lion), to unlock Ulo. Complete it, then refund Lion afterwards at a Spirit Guide.

how do you get more than one briar summon?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Nature’s Call set when you have all the pieces equipped allows a second Briarthorn to be summoned.

3 Likes

Hey there. Sorry 4 being slow and stupid, english is not my native, so there is some things i can’t get. What is MIs, which is used several times in TS posts?

That stands for “monster infrequent”, a description of which can be found in the official game guide here: https://www.grimdawn.com/guide/items/the-hunt-for-loot/ (In this build, it’s referring to the items that have a green background in grimtools.)

1 Like

Thank you a lot, man, got it finally

@Deeblemin, love your build. Just really curious what illusions you are using, if you don’t mind sharing?

I’m actually not using any illusions currently. The character-selection screenshot included in the original post reflects that. I’ve dabbled a little with them in the past - but my preference is generally for the visual to align with the gear that is actually being used. That said, if something ended up looking too weird or clunky for my taste, I wouldn’t hesitate to try them out again. :slight_smile:

dude you’d need to add skill placement which is not on your build page at all even, how can newb’s even veteran players that want to try it out yet level w it if they’d don’t knw, what the fuck to do w the skill points and all just saying sorry for swearing too.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with grimtools? The post contains links to grimtools pages which show how every skill, attribute, and devotion point has been allocated in an interface that closely resembles the in-game interface.

To add to Deebelmin’s post, this is also an endgame build and as such doesn’t include levelling guides, devotion pathing, etc. For those you probably need to look in the Beginner Builds compendium to find something similar that has that info and then respec into this one once you’re at the right level and have most/all the gear for it.

that’s not the case it just doesn’t even show at all not even on what you’d mentioned either just the skills after build is complete, I’ve clicked on it etc.

Hi, I wanted to thank you for this incredible build. I love pet builds and have played on and off. with a few exception, I still struggled towards the end. BUT with your build, its just absolutely incredible, I sooo love playing this conjurer. I was even able, to get one achievement ( which I was never able to do ) in Ultimatum , the one in Gloomwald I think, its that super boss. And beast nemesis monster, the fight was nothing for my pets.
So so thankful for you, for posting this and testing it and of course for putting in the extra hard work ,
I hope, I find more builds from you

Thanks for the comment to share your experience with the build! I am glad to hear that you have had some fun and success with it, like I have. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Deeblemin ! I also want to ask for help. I have some experience in the game but not much. I’m looking for a build hc (ssf) that I can do with gladiator crucible 170. Do you think it’s possible to do this build with 1.1.9.6? Thanks for the helpful answers. Sorry for the bad English.

This build as posted here can definitely do that - not a lot changed for the build with 1.1.9.6, so the current crucible video linked in the first post is probably still pretty representative of how it performs there in the new patch. Note though, that it took quite a bit of time to farm the monster infrequent items in this build to all have fairly good and synergistic affixes. I’d expect a less optimized version with good piloting to still be able to clear the crucible, though probably not as quickly/safely. If clearing gladiator crucible 170 is the only goal, I think there are undoubtedly other builds that can clear it faster and safer while also being more target farmable. But if you like playing pet builds, like the way this one plays, and don’t mind taking time to farm for optimized gear I think this one can do reasonably well too. I’ve sure had a lot of fun with it over the years.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response :smiley: . Yes, I love pet build. Diablo 2 is my favorite character in the sumoner necro. My next question would be Factions selection tipp? which factions should be selected

1. I sided with Death’s Vigil - though I’m not currently using anything from them. Probably best decided based on which augments you think may end up being most useful.
  2. Siding with Barrowholm is a good idea, as the Ravager’s Eye main-hand/off-hand augment is hard to beat for this build - and not much is to be gained from siding against them with the relevant nemesis and its MIs still being found in the Shattered Realm and Crucible.
  3. Doesn’t matter too much in Forgotten Gods since you will end up maxing all 3 factions anyway - for what it’s worth, I chose to do the Bysmiel quests. Probably best to pick whichever faction has faction items or augments that would be most immediately useful to your character, since the picked faction will be maxed a bit earlier than the others.

This build looks fun, I think I’ll try it out. I’m not going to level with it though, I’ll just do my normal shaman ranged primal strike to level then switch over at 94.