Phantasmal blades in more flavors

Every player have different skills he/she loves. Other than DW melee builds, my favorite skill is the Nightblade’s Phantasmal blades aka knife throwing. It can be build with Demonslayer set as vitality or Harra as cold. Some sort of support to bleeding.

For bleeding I think it will be beneficial to have bleeding damage on the Groble effigy. Right now it’s pure vitality, but even as double rare it will be underperforming against the off hand with +1 Nightblade. So bleeding here won’t hurt.

But my biggest desire for PB spamming is another damage support. Chaos is underrepresented damage type+it have conduit already.

Another option is set support to pierce. Rancor weapon + Rimetongue giving appropriate bonuses Infiltrator sound cool. And pierce knifes makes sense. And just imagine the beauty of poison knives. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1 from me. Although pierce PB with Rancor were made a while ago (and worked very nice), chaos etc are in the meme-tier.
I personally like the idea of Chaos PB but they need to be supported not only by items but also with RR (which is also a problem for this damage type). And now you have poor aoe and poor itemisation with a choice: go for converting PB damage to pure chaos or to hardcap the skill itself but lose %profile damage.

There is a Groble Effigy for Bleeding…don’t know right now if it supports PB.

The Groble death effigy supports PB, but only vitality damage.

Groble sand effigy have bleeding damage, but the skill mode is to grasping vines.

@afanasenkov26 yes, the RR is the Achilles heel for chaos. The only class that truly support chaos damage don’t have the proper RR. PB at itself solves the other chaos problem- lack of enough AoE.

Ah, just on mobile right now. Spanks is working on Bleeding PB, but more is up to him. :wink:

I recall a Bleed Rancor PB build by Valinov i believe (someone correct me if i’m wrong). I would actually like for acid and fire PB to be actual things, specially if the latter means i throw fire knives.