Physical Pet Warden

I wanted to make a physical pet build using the soldier as secondary class, then took Shaman and Nature’s Regalia Set. I made a test at Crucible (Gladiator) and completed all the 170 levels.

General: a tank that uses taunt to control enemies and reduce their physical resistance

Essencial Gear:

-Nature’s Regalia Set
-Bloodsworn codex
-Bysmiel’s domination

Active Skills:

-Summon Briarthorn / Ground Slam / Emboldering Presence
-Conjure Primal Spirit
-Taunt/ Terrify / Break Morale
-Wendigo Totem

Toggle Skills:

-Mogdrogen’s pact /Hearth of the Wild /Oak Skin
-Military Condicioning / Squad Tactics
-Primal Bond

Passive Skill: Military Condicioning

Relevant Constelation skills:

-Dryad’s Blessing (taunt)
-Assassin’s Mark (Summon Briarthorn)
-Nature’s Guardian (Primal Bond)

Strategy: make the enemies follow uselessly the character, slowly moving away while the pets attack them.

Taunt and Assassin’s Mark together grant 65% physical RR. Primal Bond, Natures’s Guardians an Bysmiel’s Domination make the character very resistant. Wendigo totem helps to keep the summons alive, or to survive when the enemies surround the main character. Dryad´s Blessing work well with taunt.

Performance: despite the physical RR, the damage is not impressive except when primal spirit is summoned. Survives well to groups of nemesis, but loses the time bonus easily if they are not directly target by Pet Attack, specialy when they summon minions (that distract the pets) or heal themselves. Physical nemesis (Iron Maiden, Fabius) are not a big problem.

It is simple, but works. Did not try SR and other stuff, I just got surprised I finished the Crucible playing pets.