[Pierce Melee] The Blind Assassin - Pierce based Shadow Strike Infiltrator

something i always wanted to ask on other builds as well, but i might as well ask here… sorry for digging this up…
how do you move with this key setup? am I missing something? or are you just using shadow strike to move around?

Attacks like Shadow Strike on LMB require a target to function, otherwise they act like “Move To” does and moves your character towards your mouse cursor when clicked/held down.

Otherwise, Shadow Strike is nice whenever you mouse over a target as it can be used for moving around faster by striking to targetable breakables like boxes or trash mobs or it is generally used to engage and get point blank to enemies (this helps with ensuring Phantasmal Blades shotguns perfectly).

thanks for clarifying, didn’t know it would default to move with no target!

Also remember that when Shadow Strike is on Cooldown when engaging your enemy you would automatically hit with your “default attack” meaning you can proc weapon pool skills like Execution during this period

ah okay, this was the missing puzzle piece as to how you incorporate wps into your build. thanks!